Bushranger BCH25 4 Stroke
BUSHRANGER™ BCH25 STRAIGHT SHAFT LOOP HANDLE TRIMMER FITTED WITH A 25CC HONDA GX25 FOUR STROKE ENGINE
Designed to make tough jobs as easy as possible, BCH25 is a fuel efficient and lightweight trimmer. Powered by Honda, this 4-stroke engine delivers the kind of efficient, cleaner and powerful yet quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger trimmer – but in a very compact package. A unique Overhead Cam reduces mechanical noise, and being a four-stroke, the need for mixing of fuel with oil is no longer. When the job at hand calls for a little more performance, replace the string head with a blade and still maintain comfort with vibration dampening technology when holding the loop style handle.
- Powered by a Honda Four Stroke Engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: BUSHRANGER™ trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All BUSHRANGER™ brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead and front handle anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: BUSHRANGER™ drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance. Also durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- High powered, light weight unit loaded with commercial features.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Loop handle.
- Single shoulder strap harness.
- Tank guard.
- Blade capable.
- Made In Japan.
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Dry Weight: 5.8 kg
- Engine: Honda GX25 Four Stroke
- Engine (cc): 25 cc
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Capacity: 550 ml
- Fuel Ratio: 4 Stroke
- Ignition: Electronic
- Output: 0.81 kW
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* – to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use 2 stroke and 4 stroke handheld products only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided in the case of 2 stroke products, BUSHRANGER™ 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on Bushranger web site www.poweruplawncare.com.au