EFCO DS2800S (2 Stroke)
A high performance brushcutter designed for demanding users provides superior comfort and control. It is designed to be durable and light for the professional user. The engine on this unit is specially developed to be eco friendly and give the highest performance with minimum weight. Reliability was key in designing the DS2800S; with two ring piston and forged steel crankshaft for longer working life and less downtime.
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Air filter with paper element protects the engine when used in dusty environments and guarantees lower maintenance and longer life.
Forged steel crankshaft.
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings designed to minimize vibrations for greater operator comfort.
Gear head features new bevel drive attached by M10 male thread: improved strength and simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool.
Commercial quality 5″ load and go trimmer head.
Blade capable – metal three tooth tri blade included in box.
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Blade(s): Yes
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cutting System: 5″ Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Dry Weight: 5.5 kg
- Engine (cc): 27.0 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 580 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Grip: Single loop handle.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • efco® 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 • efco® 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 1.3 hp (1.0 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* – to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided efco® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on PLP web site www.poweruplawncare.com.au