EFCO DS3200S (2 Stroke)
Designed for those who need a machine to tackle demanding or sustained projects, these models perform even under stress without skipping a beat. It is designed to be durable and light for the day-in day-out professional. The engine on this unit is specially designed to give the highest performance with minimum weight. An easy on starter ensures you’ll have stress-free starting every time, even in the colder months. An adjustable harness with a loop style handle ergonomically situated below the throttle control, is connected to the straight shaft made from solid steel. Mounted on five internal self-lubricated bushings. Reliability was key in designing DS3200S and it is ready to tackle the biggest of jobs.
Powerhead and handle anti-vibration system.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Air filter with paper element protects the engine when used in dusty environments and guarantees lower maintenance and longer life.
Forged steel crankshaft and twin ring piston guarantee a longer working life.
Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort during use.
Solid steel drive shaft with self-lubricating bearings designed to minimize vibrations for greater operator comfort.
Gear head features new bevel drive attached by M10 male thread: improved strength and simpler removal / replacement of cutting tool.
Commercial quality 5″ Load and Go trimmer head.
Blade capable – three tooth metal tri blade included.
- Air Filter: Paper panel filter
- Blade(s): Yes
- Carburettor: Diaphragm Type
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Cutting System: 5″ Bump feed Load & Go nylon head
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Dry Weight: 5.8 kg
- Engine (cc): 30.0 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 580 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Grip: Single loop handle.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • efco® 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 • efco® 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 1.5 hp (1.1 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* – to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided efco® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on PLP web site www.poweruplawncare.com.au