The MT2600 is a compact chainsaw with ergonomic hand positioning making it more comfortable and safer to use when you’re up high — because the way you hold the chainsaw is different —and has a starter system that ensures you can set the machine running with a minimum number of pulls. Ongoing performance is protected from these often debris-heavy environments by a two stage sponge and a nylon air filter equipped with a primer to purge the air ensuring easy starting even in the harshest conditions. Designed specifically for arborists and landscapers who will often be up in a tree, the high power to weight ratio makes this top handle chainsaw the perfect companion.
10″ Guide bar.
3/8″ Low profile pitch chain.
A primer which facilitates starting even in the harshest climates.
Throttle trigger safety lock out.
Full anti-vibration system.
Innovative shock-absorbing handles: prevents the carburetor being exposed to vibration and guarantees a particularly stable fuel burn, allowing easy operation at any angle.
Compact balanced geometry and minimal weight make the job of the operator much easier, reducing the physical effort required and extending times between rest breaks.
Easy-on starting system – ensures any user can get the machine running simply and effortlessly, with a minimal number of pulls on the cord.
The filter cover can be opened without tools for greatly simplified maintenance.
Oil pump with adjustable flow allows variation of lubricant flow to suit operating conditions (consistency of wood, weather, oil type).
Lateral chain tensioner, allowing the operator to adjust the chain tension swiftly, even in tricky positions.
The new chain guard assembly design minimizes clogging due to shavings, thus reducing the frequency of cleaning.
- Bar Length (in): 10
- Carburetor: Diaphragm type
- Chain Type: 3/8″ Low profile
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Drive System: Centrifugal clutch and sprocket
- Dry Weight: 2.8 kg (Powerhead only)
- Engine (cc): 25.4 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 230 ml
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • efco® 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 • efco® 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 • efco® 1 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL1005 • efco® 4 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL4005 • efco® 20 Litre bar & chain oil: EFOIL2005 • efco® Chainsaw case large: EFUEUSP10020 • efco® Chainsaw case small: EFUEUSP10021 • efco® Chainsaw helmet: EFUHELMET • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE • Chainsaw chaps – large: PCSCHAPS-L • Chainsaw chaps – medium: PCSCHAPS-M • Chainsaw chaps – small: PCSCHAPS-S • PLP Chainsaw helmet: PCSHELMET
- Oil Capacity: 160 ml
- Output: 1.2 hp (0.9 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Safety Features: Chain Brake, Throttle trigger lockout,
- Starter: Recoil (Easy-on starting system)
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* – to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided efco® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on EFCO web site www.poweruplawncare.com.au