EFCO SA2062 Backpack Blower
Designed for clearing larger areas, this backpack blower is designed with the commercial operator in mind. It offers fast and powerful cleaning with an engine that pushes a high volume of air triggered by the throttle which is placed directly on the discharge tube for proper control and better ergonomics. The frame is made from light weight polypropylene, so it is strong and durable. Cleaning will always kick up debris and normally would hamper performance but SA2062 has a large paper air filter ensuring efficiency.
Extremely high air speed and air flow make this blower a powerful, high-performance tool.
Twin ring piston for reduced engine wear and longer life.
Throttle control ergonomically positioned directly on the discharge tube.
Oversized air filter with rubber sleeve connected to carburetor to ensure maximum efficiency even when used for long periods in extreme dust conditions.
Extremely lightweight but strong polypropylene backpack frame.
Anti-vibration system to isolate the operator from machine vibrations.
2.3 Litre fuel capacity with the contractor in mind for extended running on larger jobs.
- Air Filter: Paper panel type
- Carburettor: Diaphragm type
- Cooling: Air cooled.
- Cylinder Liner: Nickel
- Dry Weight: 9.4 kg
- Engine (cc): 61.3 cc
- Fuel: Two Stroke
- Fuel Capacity: 2.3 Litres
- Fuel Ratio: Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
- Ignition: Electronic
- Max Air Speed (m/sec): 90 m/sec
- Max Volume (m³/min): 20 m³/min
- Optional Accessories: Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • efco® 1 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL1002 • efco® 5 Litre two stroke oil: EFOIL5002 • Two stroke mixing bottle: PLP-MIXBOTTLE
- Output: 4.5 hp (3.3 kW)
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Starter: Recoil
- Warranty: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty 5 Years Domestic Warranty – Conditions apply. Basic warranty = 2 years from date of purchase* – to the original purchaser only. * For domestic use only this period is extended for a further 3 years on a parts only basis for engine crankshaft, main bearings, piston, piston rings, needle roller bearings, cylinder and ignition coils provided efco® 2 stroke oil has been used exclusively during the warranty period. Commercial Use Limited Warranty 2 years from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Hire & Rental Application Limited Warranty 3 months from date of purchase – to the original purchaser only. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on EFCO web site www.poweruplawncare.com.au