EFCO SA3000 Blower
With a powerful engine that is ideal for quickly clearing any area of leaf litter and debris, the SA3000 is a practical handheld blower for tidying up.
- Eco-friendly engine (complying with Euro 2 emission standards) characterized by low noise, ideal for use in built-up residential areas.
- Twin ring piston for reduced engine wear and longer life.
- Chrome impregnated cylinder.
- Digital coil with variable ignition advance and flywheel with new fin geometry; engine guaranteed to run more smoothly, and cooling rendered more efficient.
- “Vibcut” professional anti-vibration system, utilizing mounts with 4 steel springs to isolate the operator totally from machine vibrations.
- Rubber covered handle ensures a firm and comfortable grip on the machine, while at the same time isolating the hands of the operator from vibrations.
- The lowest vibration levels on the market, only 3.5 m/s2, as well as extremely reduced noise emissions of only 89 dB(A).
- Double bladed fan delivers high performance in terms of air flow and velocity, while increasing the cooling capacity of the engine.
- Generously proportioned air intake grille facilitates cleaning and inspection of the fan rotor.
- The blower can be converted to operate as a vacuum cleaner by fitting a kit comprising hose and collection bag (optional extra).
- Vacuumed material is chopped up by a rotor with 4 steel blades (standard feature) to reduce the volume inside the bag, down to 1/12 of the original size (when the optional extra Vacuum kit is fitted)
Vacuum Bag Optional Extra