Greenfield Standard Series 32″ cut – Up to 5 Acres
Greenfield 17.5hp/32″ – 25hp/32″
Our popular, budget priced ride-on and still a very powerful performer with a choice of engines from Briggs & Stratton, ranging in power from 12.5HP to 21.5HP. The standard series come with features common throughout the Greenfield mowers range, including:
- 32″ cut high impact rust free alloy single cutter deck.
- Heavy duty swing back blades, give a cleaner cut and superb grass catcher performance.
- Greenfield single pedal, smooth variable speed, instant forward/reverse drive, safe and easy to use.
- Heavy duty disc parking brake and emergency brake.
- Greenfield finger-tip geared steering with ultra tight turning circle, smooth and effortless to use.
- Large turf tread tyres, rust free alloy hubs running on large precision sealed ball bearings, not plain bushes.
- Easy to mount, step through design, extra large comfortable high back seat, all controls are at hand.
- No plastic panels, corrosion and rust free alloy parts and zinc coated steel panels. Heavy gauge steel chassis.
- A 7 litre fuel tank.
- Grease nipples on wear points, king pins, steering, etc.
- All drive belts self adjust, less maintenance, longer life.
- Other quality Greenfield features include 300 cca battery, live axle, turbo discharge.
- Large bonnet air intake feeds cool air directly into the engine for cooler running, less wear and more power.
- Length of machine 1570mm and width 860mm
- Optional attachments, efficient tip-to-empty grass catcher, large tip trailer, handy strong barrow trailer, 36″ dozer blade.