The superior chipper shredder turns fresh prunings, fronds, small branches, organic garden and kitchen refuse, manure wet or dry and paper into valuable mulch (please ensure waste is moist). The Piecemaker is a no flail shredder so there is nothing for vines, stringy bark or palm frond cords to tangle around.
- Large no rust zinc coated hopper to accommodate garden material up to 20mm with foliage
- Substantial drive boss is securely locked to a hug 35mm sealed ball bearing which supports the crankshaft right down at the cutter disc
- Independent 60mm branch chute feeds directly on to the high speed outer edge of the cutter disc
- No belts to stretch or break from clutching
- Briggs & Stratton Industrial/Commercial engines.
- The chipper blades are special tough, high carbon steel. The blades are double edged reversible. These can be turned over or resharpened many times.
- Chipper disc is of a special semi high tensile steel and carefully balanced. It won’t rust or crack with normal use.
- Chassis. All steel and rigid with a heavy powder coat finish. Metal parts are chrome or zinc plated.
- Mulch Catcher. A standard Greenfield lawnmower bag catcher is fitted. It is unaffected by the high speed delivery of the material and catches everything. It makes the handling of the garden mulch clean and easy.
- One year warranty against faulty workmanship and material for domestic use in recommended conditions.