Services and Repairs processes are comprehensive and cost effective!
Bring your machine in for a service with our qualified mechanics in Booval
A TYPICAL MOWER SERVICE INCLUDES…
- Spark plug test or replacement.
- Air filter replacement or clean (critical for long engine life)
- Carburettor clean and adjustments.
- Throttle Control, including checking for smooth operation and making adjustments for efficient stopping and starting.
- Check blades & replace as required
- Oil changes on four stroke engines, using quality oils to help extend engine life and reduce wear of critical engine parts.
- Check valve clearances.
- Check chassis for cracks and damage.
- Check and adjust engine RPM for optimum performance and ease of starting
- Drain fuel, clean and check fuel lines and replace fuel filter where fitted
- Check pull start assembly for wear.
NB: We remove all waste products and return all removed parts so you can see each and every part you pay for has been replaced.
Did you know that you need to service your mowers and other outdoor powered equipment to ensure it remains in top condition? It is recommended that you service your mower at least every 12 months – more frequently for heavy usage (every 25 usage hours).
We offer very competitive pricing for all of our services and repairs, and will happily provide a quote for your work for a small fee (which will be waived off if the service, repair or purchase of new equipment goes ahead).
We advise you to come in as soon as possible to have your service or repairs performed. All you need to do is simply bring your equipment into our store, and we will book it in on the spot and let you know approximately how long it will take. Once done, we will give you send you a text message to let you know that it is ready to collect.
We stock many spare parts (and can order anything we don’t have in stock very quickly) so we can get your equipment back to you sooner.
We also sharpen saw chains, either on or off the saw.
If you have a Ride-on mower, and you are unable to bring it in or collect your machine, we have a pick-up and deliver service for a small fee.
Need anything else? We have it! We have a huge selection of Brush cutter line, chaps, gloves, lubricants, ear muffs and helmets available in-store.